It is cold as a witch’s thorax, I’m cranky, in debt, having to diet during the holidays, barreling my way back to singlehood, and out of coffee.
I am, however, resplendently attired for National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day...
and I won a gift card to Dunkin’ Donuts!
All may yet be well.


5 comments:
<3
yY
Hope you have found some coffee by now.
Hope you find your coffee. Haven't heard of the ugly sweater thing. Interesting.
Hugs Lindy xx
Congrats on winning the gift card...sorry you are going through such a rough time. Sending lots of prayers and positive energy your way.
Hugs and blessings...Cat
O-
Thank you, sunshine.
*bump*
B-
There was coffee, yes.
So the most immediate problem was resolved! :-)
L-
I did, thanks.
Yeah, I hadn’t realized it was enough of a thing to be “national day” - but I found emblems for the last 3 years, and Google tells me it’s the third Friday of every December, so who am I to pass up an opportunity to wear an ugly sweater? ;-)
C-
Thanks.
It’s not like things are completely awful - there is still fun being had - but there are enough moments like yesterday morning that I’m not entirely jolly, either. (Cuz, you know, that’s so totally my usual state! ;-p)
I'm always happy to get good wishes, tho'. Thank you.
Post a Comment