Don't do coffee but caffeine in the form of diet coke along with peace sounds good to me. Not worrying about debt, diet or dubious relationships here until 2017! :D
B- So true. Too bad one is so much easier to attain than the other…
C- OK, now I’ve got the Coke holiday song earworm: “I’d like to teach the world to sing…” And I hope you don’t have to worry about any of those things, even in 2017!
l- Glad you like the mug - you’ve got a week of ‘em coming up! ;-) Thank you for the wishes. You're right about diets, of course. If only my doctor felt that way... ;-D
5 comments:
Love the cup. And you.
Let there be Peace on Earth for us all.
Coffee and peace can solve a lot.
Don't do coffee but caffeine in the form of diet coke along with peace sounds good to me. Not worrying about debt, diet or dubious relationships here until 2017! :D
Hugs and blessings...Cat
Love you mug. Hope you find peace, are debt free and to heck with diets they're over rated. Eat up its Christmas time.
Hugs Lindy xx
O-
Thanks, sunshine.
And amen to that. :-)
B-
So true.
Too bad one is so much easier to attain than the other…
C-
OK, now I’ve got the Coke holiday song earworm:
“I’d like to teach the world to sing…”
And I hope you don’t have to worry about any of those things, even in 2017!
l-
Glad you like the mug - you’ve got a week of ‘em coming up! ;-)
Thank you for the wishes.
You're right about diets, of course. If only my doctor felt that way... ;-D
Post a Comment