I had a Popcorn and Old Movie night the other evening and re-watched "White Nights". So if you heard strange, uncontrolled whimpering noises in the distance, it was probably me - when Mikhail Baryshnikov did this:
Holy Mother Of God Stabbed With A Knife!
My mouth watered, my hands ached to grope...
I hit rewind several times.
All the while laughing at myself as I did, because this is honest and truly not a typical reaction for me. As I have mentioned before, I'm not particularly drawn to strictly physical attributes. Parts is parts.
However, while laughing (and wiping fingerprints off the television screen,) I did recall once when I had experienced a purely physical reaction to the mere sight of a man. I couldn't tell you a thing about his looks. All I know is that he was hula-hooping -- and I was a puddle on the floor, mesmerized by the sway of his hips...
Mercy, could that boy move!
Then I thought about my years of dance training.
My love of gymnastics and Cirque du Soleil.
My fascination with sumo...
No, it's not any one shape or form that does it for me.
But apparently I am a complete sucker for how a shape or form is used.
It's body mechanics, it's control.
I like to see the body pushed beyond what most people consider normal limits.
(does any of this ring a bell?)
I realized then that it's probably no coincidence that I'm so satisfied by my submission to BG, because one of the things we both enjoy doing is precisely that kind of pushing. We each love to get me tied up into strange, esoteric positions and then given a seemingly impossible task.
Whether I succeed or not, there is much mutual enjoyment in the challenge.
(Plus, I kinda like the fact that he can stalk like a flippin' panther...)
oh my yes please sir...
Yeah, parts is parts.
What I like to see is what you can do with yours.
So I can think about what that will let you do with mine... :-)

4 comments:
Did you know you could study these things - body mechanics, movement, control - in extreme, minute, excruciating detail? At least that's what i hear. For me - it's not the extremes - it's the really subtle things - those small, almost imperceptible movements, postures, control - perfectly timed and perfectly placed - anyhow... I knpow what yo mean tho.
Physical strength, graceful movement, challenging and incredible feats. Yes I like that too. That is why I love fitness pole dancing. BTW...that move that Mikhail is doing, several girls that I workout with can do that on the pole. Not standing on the floor, though they can do that too, but they perform that move up the pole...you know hanging on the pole off the floor! :o
Yea...amazing.
Oh absolutely... which is why still pictures have never done anything for me. I need to see the action. :-D
*hugs*
turiya
gg-
you can??
Man, did I miss the career boat...
But yeah, I like the minute as well as the exaggerated. It's all part of the big picture.
Miz H-
I am awed by women who can do that move, too. But that's a smidge more common than a guy doing it, so the testosterone version makes me giddier! That rare avis thing, y'know.
t-
How interesting!
I'd never thought of it like that...
Cool!
Post a Comment