Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another TMI Tuesday

(Hedone is persistent, what can I say?)
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
     Midnight and of course.

2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
Well, since I get to dream big here, it would be either...
     A huge chunk of change that would become my retirement nest egg and remove that large monkey from my back
          OR
     A gift card for "free books from Amazon for the rest of my life!"
     Wheeeee!!!!!

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
     "Water" by Deepa Mehta.
It's lusciously beautiful, heartbreaking, yet hopeful enough that I don't want to slit my wrists.

4. What is your favorite way to wake up and what is the first thing you do?
     My favorite way to wake up is knowing that it's the weekend and I can roll back over, and the first thing I do then is just that.

5. You’ve been granted an extra hour in the day, what are you going to do?

     a. Sleep more

     b. Extend a sexual interlude

     c. Shop

     d. Finally fit in that workout that you usually can’t make time for

     E- Read more!
But, if I absolutely must choose from the list, I'd say a.
Sexual interludes run on BG time, not mine.
I do like to shop but I manage to do enough of it that I don't need an additional hour.
And while it's nice to dream that I'd use the time to workout, I know better.

But I'm ALWAYS low on sleep. Has to do with being a night-owl who is forced to function on a lark's schedule. I get up at oh-dark-thirty but never feel like bed in time to get a full eight hours of sleep. Or even seven.

BONUS:  Are you in love or lust?
     Definitely lust, but toeing the line into love, I think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

2. I love that you are so practical.

3. I am intrigued, and kind of want to check it out. Yet, I am afraid because it is sad/depressing enough to get you to consider slitting your wrists. Even though I know you meant that figuratively.

4. I think that's what most people really want.

5. I knew you'd say A.

Bonus: Interesting. I wonder which if any of the six categories of love you are experiencing.

Thanks for playing along, I always like hearing what you have to say.

-H

greengirl said...

The bonus makes me smile.

H said...

I love being in lust, great answers

Jz said...

Miz H-
Her films are wonderful, it's just that they pull no punches about humanity. Do see it!

gg-
laughing at my toes, are you? ;-)

H-
Thanks and welcome!

Amazon Woman said...

Nice answers! I have to check out that movie. And a night owl too!

Jz said...

GEF-
Thanks, ma'am!
We'll have to chat some night when we're both up.