I have to admit, I smiled a little while reading lunaKM's post about how to talk dirty. Not because of anything she wrote but simply because of where my mind leaped:
Step #1- Remove the dick from your mouth...
Now, there's much truth in that in my life but even when I'm not otherwise occupied, BG doesn't leave me much scope for talking dirty. Or just plain talking.
Which is an interesting position for me to be in, since I spend much of my life operating in verbose mode. (I actually once asked him if it bothered him that for every word he sent me, he got 47 back? As I recall, he never did answer that ...!)
BG, on the other hand, is the master of brevity.
He knows how to convey much with very few words.
And does.
When we're playing, however, the tables are totally turned.
Mr. Taciturn disappears and I am drowning in growled commands and purred approval. His voice and words punch straight into me and shut down all my higher functions.
I don't think, I just feel.
I whimper, groan, moan, wriggle, nuzzle, arch, mewl, keen, yelp...
But I don't talk.
I can't - I'm too enthralled by listening dirty.
He seems OK with that, though...
4 comments:
Daddy loves my potty mouth and if he is REALLY good some crazy comes out like "just use your fucking slut!". Who is that taking over my mouth?!?
M-
Maybe the same person who shuts mine down?
*grin*
Yummy wonderful post Jz!
"I am drowning in growled commands and purred approval. His voice and words punch straight into me and shut down all my higher functions.
I don't think, I just feel."
Oooh yeah...
-H
Thanks, cutes!
Post a Comment