"Your mentality is alert, practical, and analytical"
That still doesn't mean I want to be called "pragmatic" by my boyfriend...
"You are not a person who is easily ignored"
Except by a man going undergoing a personal crisis.
"You are gifted in many ways"
And challenged in so many others...
"Go take a rest you deserve it"
Unless of course it will keep you from getting to your second job in a timely fashion.
"A carrot a day may keep cancer away"
Or you could end up with a suppurating sore where the liquid nitrogen has destroyed all cellular life.
"You have a friendly heart and are well admired"
Except by those in whom you engender hate and discontent.
"Your love of life will carry you through any circumstance"
Even if it kills you.
"A thrilling time is in your immediate future"
Does realizing you're a thousand short two days before taxes are due count as "thrilling"?
6 comments:
the only good thing I ever got in a fortune cookie was lottery numbers.
Did you win with them?!?
It's always just a giggle but sometimes they coincide with life better than others. I've been on a roll for a few months now!
Aww - come on now - pragmatic is sexy, no? And I'm curious about the carrot thing - that sounds like a lot of carrots.
gg-
I'm talkin' dermatologist, woman!
And you haven't sold me on pragmatic being sexy. It may be a trait some men appreciate but you never hear anyone pant, "Oh, God, you're so pragmatic, I've gotta do you NOW!!"
Or I don't. Your life experiences have, of course, been different so I don't want to put words in your mouth...
:-)
I once turned orange from eating too many carrots as a kid... no joke!
spirited
ugh. Not me. Don't like carrots.
(Prolly the reason for the later dermatologist's deep freeze.)
Post a Comment