Monday, December 7, 2009

I Go Shopping...

The things that can happen while you're innocently Christmas shopping...

Hmmm... While I'm online, I should look for a new plug.
*click!*
Why, look! They're having a sale!
Oooo, pretty purple beads on these clamps. Dangly and dainty and sharper than kitten's teeth!
*click!*
Hehe, look at this costume. All slits, very little fabric. Unlimited access. Very silly. HOW much?!? Damn, at that price...
*click!*
Free shipping if I spend just eight dollars more. Heck, you can never have too much lube...
*click!*

You'd think I'd never bought toys before!
(oh, wait. I only got my first a few months ago.)
Remember that submissive frenzy? This would be n00bish frenzy.
Of the retail variety.

Oh, well. 'Tis the season...

10 comments:

greengirl said...

I hope Santa is very, very good to you.

turiya said...

Hehe... naughty girl. But hey... as long as you're having fun, right? And I'm sure BG won't mind... hehehehehehe....

Okay... I think I'm gonna stop now!

spirited

Jz said...

Thanks, gg!
(why do I keep wanting to say, "ho, ho, ho!"??)

spirited-
No, he rarely minds the display of additional flesh and instruments of torture, it's true.
*she grins almost as wickedly as he does*

Anonymous said...

I love shopping!! New toys are always the best!!

Jz said...

Hi, Orchid!
Welcome.
Yah, between toys, lingerie, and books, a girl could get herself into trouble. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love shopping, especially for some well made kinkables. Enjoy.

Vesta said...

Jz: It sounds like this was fun. Now, here's an area of retail therapy that I don't have down. Shopping on the Net terrifies me and I usually have to get a second opinion before I can order anything. Remember, usually the items are being sent to the other side of the world and if one pays shipping both ways, the item is no longer reasonably priced.

What's a girl to do...?

Jz said...

CD-
Thanks. I hope to make the season bright, indeed.

Vesta-
That's a good point. I guess in my mind I had assumed the larger companies had distribution warehouses scattered about the world. But when you actually think about it, no, probably not.
Exchange rates likely suck, too.
A business opportunity for someone out there???

In the meantime, I'll just shop enough for two, how's that? :-)

Vesta said...

Frankly, I like both ideas. It is high time this country had a decent internet store for its kinky folk to buy their adult toys!

Jz said...

Absolutely.
Let the campaigning begin!!