Thursday, December 10, 2009

Journal Musings 14- Endorphins

******************************************
"He used her body, and his, relentlessly. When she complained she couldn't take any more, he showed her she could.
Always, always, he pushed her to the edge, kept her hanging, made her wait, demanding she control her body, until at last, he allowed her release.
She did everything he demanded of her. Any position, any time, any part of her body."
******************************************
a while back...

Oh. My. Word.

Remember I mentioned once earlier being itchy from dis-use? Well, welcome to the the flip side!
It had been a bad week and I was feeling pretty "m'eh." Certainly not consciously itchy. After all, I'd seen BG about a week and a half ago and done some pretty serious screaming. But he called yesterday morning. "This is your warning. Are you ready to play?"
Yes, sir.

My clothes were in a pile in the back entry, where he shucked them from me during our hello kiss. The bra stayed on for maybe another 30 seconds before it was yanked up and the torturing began. My breasts were bound and my hands tied, all while I was lavishing attention on my favorite cock. Then I was led to the door, where he used both his belt and his hands to spank me. (I may make friends with Mr. Belt, yet.) Oh, and there was a lot of biting. God, that man has a perfect mouth! He kisses like a fiend and knows just how to bite. Hard but with no untoward puncture marks.
He took the rope and led me upstairs, (*happy sigh*) tied my hands to the end of the bed, and proceeded to fuck me silly from behind. Yum. Tied up, spanked, and well-fucked. In one of my favorite positions, no less. See the girl smile.

And, holy cow but did I feel terrific for the rest of the day! Relaxed and blissed out, I had a silly grin on my face all afternoon and evening. The rope marks on my wrists didn't fade until after supper and every time I spotted them, I'd go all sort of gooey inside thinking about how they'd gotten there.
I"ve always felt good afterwards before but this was something past that. Probably just surfing the hormone wave but who cares? This rocks!

I woke up still wearing that sappy smile and felt my breasts, thinking, "Mmm, he got it juuuust right." I am certainly sore but we seem to have found the line just before the whole cracked and seeping nipple thing. Which is good. My breasts ached all day and my well-paddled bottom never let me forget it was there. There's photographic chronicling in my future, I think - the bruising is already quite impressive. Any time I felt a twinge, tho', I thought of BG and how they those aches came to be. And just goopy-smiled some more.

(Although after feeling so pleased about how we'd hit the right balance between pain and injury, I paid for my hubris later. About halfway through my bath, I suddenly realized that my nipples were on FIRE!  Between the soap and the heat of the water, the poor li'l things were burning like crazy. I was almost at work before things finally settled down to a dull roar. But this is NOT a complaint...)

3 comments:

turiya said...

Isn't it wonderful???

*sigh*

spirited

greengirl said...

I have it on good authority that ice baths are good for that kind of thing - in the tub so you can get all the parts.

Jz said...

spirited-
yep. I'd heard about it but this was the first time I'd really experienced it. Fortunately, there have been more since then... :-)

gg-
I've said it before, I'll say it again, you're pretty danged sadistic for a masochist.
NO ICE BATHS!!