Dear Santa,I hope this finds you well.
Can you believe another year has gone by? Thank you for all the presents you left last Christmas. They were very nice.
Since then, Santa, I have been a remarkably good girl, considering that it's me we're talking about here. So for Christmas this year, could I please have:
Holiday Greetings from my lurkers!
That's all.
(Well, maybe a long piece of rope...
OK, toss in a couple more clothespins.)
That will about do it for me, Santa.
But while you're out, could you also drop off:
more time for BG
a new job for gg
a writing contract for spirited
a positive resolution for mouse and Omega
(did I mention more time for BG?)
and much happiness to all my other friends, both virtual and real.
Please?
I hope you get lots of cookies and milk tonight, and that Mrs. Claus and the elves and Rudolph and all the of the other reindeer are OK.
Love from your friend,
Jz
Merry Christmas to All! And to all...
11 comments:
Oh yes... please oh please... getting signed with a literary agent would be a most wonderful thing.
Thanks so much for thinking of me! I hope you get all you desire (and the rope too... and the clothespins)!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
*hugs*
spirited
Jz,
Yes, you have been very good indeed. Of coure, I have to be careful how I reward that kind of goodness, don't I? I have a kid friendly image to uphold and all. But maybe I can sneak something in under the radar. I wonder if your friends have been equally good...?
Just between us,
Santa
spirited-
now you've just gotta believe in Santa!
Merry Christmas to you too, sunshine.
Santa!-
Who knew you were a lurker?!?
OF COURSE my friends have been equally good, she declares virtuously. Probably even more so cuz they're all really good people. Not nearly so troublesome as I am!
I do understand your dilemma but anything you can slip into the stockings will be greatly appreciated.
I hope Santa brings you everything you want and a few extra things you didn't think you wanted...
mouse
mouse-
Thanks, cutes!
Jz: Your list is not at all unreasonable, especially relating to the part about more time with BG.
Wishing you the merriest of Christmases.
Fondly
Vesta
Vesta-
I came this close to including a corset for you but thought that might irritate Mrs. Claus. :-)
Thanks, and I hope you're having a lovely day ahead of us there!
oh, and miz mouse-
I'm so sorry. In my head, I had typed, "And a Merry Christmas to you!" but somehow it didn't make it out through my fingers.
Mea culpa. But you know I'm wishing you the best of times...
Lol, great list. I sure do hope Santa grants all of your wishes.
Merry Christmas :)
Thanks, CD!
And I hope you get to put down the flashlight and write your own adventures very soon!
Your friend, Nancy :-)
JZ!
Finally found your blog!~ The link was down at the bottom of your profile. . . You're the first comment on my page ever! ahhaha.
Merry Christmas to you too! hope it was wonderful and that you have a greeeeaaat new year(s)~
X
D
D-
Good heavens! You certainly get points for perseverance!
(But it is nice to get comments, isn't it?) :-)
Happy New Year back atcha!
Post a Comment