I was listening to an old interview with Mollena and while I don't remember the exact context in which this comment came up, she actually uttered the words, "God, I feel like a terrible submissive for even thinking this, but sometimes, I just want somebody to do me."
Thank you, Jeezus!
I realize that's not a particularly popular sentiment here in Lower-case Blogland, but surely there are more than two of us that feel that way? I mean, I really don't consider myself a selfish submissive… I genuinely do get off on pleasing my dom. I enjoy giving over to him, I enjoy letting him direct our every interaction, I love to make him happy.
But submission is actually a lot of work. Work happily done, but work, nonetheless.
And sometimes, a girl just wants to lie back and get fucked.
It doesn't have to be a vanilla fuck…, spanking and girl-slapping would still be A-OK.
I don't need it to center around my pleasure.
Nor am I wanting to call the shots… that wouldn't be enjoyable, either.
It's just that sometimes, I don't want to have to do anything.
Sometimes, I feel passively receptive, rather than actively submissive.
Or maybe this is just me…?
14 comments:
Nope, not just you.
He wants me to be passive at times.
Not often, but sometimes--because his kink is really control.
And I have the hardest, stupidest time with it.
So maybe what I really want, is someone to just do me and for me not to want to do something for that someone while they are doing me and not feel as if I have to, while someone is doing me.
Nope, not just you. :)
Oh most certainly NOT just you....
hugs abby
What everyone else said!!!
B-
Maybe it's just to have a break from expectations, ours or theirs?
All-
Thank you. It's good to know I'm not alone. :-)
Even from the Dom side (or at least this Dom's perspective) I don't see anything wrong with this. Our moods always ebb and flow, and what we want or need at a particular time. Even I at times enjoy just doing it for the sake of doing it without all the active D/s thrown in. That doesn't mean the D/s dynamic isn't still there, but sometimes it can just be what it is for the sake of it.
DV
Don't know what to say, Jz., except tell the ol' boy. Every guy I know likes a gal with a bit of spark, who gives as good (or to some degree) as good as she gets.
'Come and get it'. (Didn't mean to sound like a chuck wagon cook!)
DV-
Being human is not a guilty secret?
;-)
I agree with you, it just feels like it violates some sort of code to even whisper it.
Maybe not all "twue sub" pressure comes from without, huh?
D-
I'm not sure but we may have just had our first "Taurus Conversing With Moonchilde" moment.
;-p
I…
...think I'll leave it at that for now.
My last said while trying to do 6 other things last night and obviously doing none of them well!
I don't have much of anything to add to this conversation! (Don't mean this in any flippant sort of way...!)
D-
nah, you're ok.
I think I was feeling touchy because your words made me realize that my musing could perhaps be read like a complaint - like I was criticizing BG - and that really, really, really wasn't how I meant it, so I got feeling guilty... and that tainted my perspective.
Which has been largely restored by a good night's sleep and some coffee.
:-D
God, I know how you feel. It is what some of my fantasies are of.
B-
Welcome to the club, sunshine! :-)
oh definitely not just you- i'm very passively receptive. If i'm going to do something, he needs to direct me strongly to do it. Luckly he likes doing that, and he likes pushing me around and doing me in a variety of ways, and sex does tend to revolve around that, happily!
mck-
Don't you love it when all it works out nicely like that?!
:-)
Post a Comment