Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Once More Unto The Kitchens...


Yep. It's time to dust off your baking pans, because on Wednesday, December 9th 2015,
The Great Online Cookie Exchange Extravaganza returns!

And we'd like you (yes, you!) to join us.

It's easy to play along. 
Just post a recipe on that day for a holiday goodie -- any goodie. 
It doesn't have to be for cookies… or even be sweet.
We are equal opportunity treat lovers around here!

And…. that's pretty much all there is to it.

The single catch is that there's only one way to get your name in the official list of participants: You have to contact me by Monday, Dec. 7th, with both your name and the address of your blog.  

I'll also be happy to post a recipe for anyone who'd rather participate that way.

Hope to see you and your recipes soon!

10 comments:

Tom Allen said...

LOL - Mine's already in the queue and scheduled for that day. So this will be one year you won't need to email me a dozen reminders.

Misty said...

I can't wait to see all the recipes and participate!

Perhaps we should order our muumuus now? ;)

Cat said...

Hey Jz...

Haven't figured out which recipe yet but I will be participating. Think I'll take Misty's suggestion to go ahead and order a few muumuus along with some oversized sweats. ;) Thanks for hosting again.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Jz said...

T-
I love a man who's prepared!
(you were a Boy Scout, weren't you?)
Doesn't win your mailbox a pass, tho'. Since you're on the distribution list, you'll still get the reminders… you'll just be able to ignore them! (Except for the one with the participant list, of course.) ;-p

M-
See, I live in muumuus anyhow… ;-)
Glad you're in!

C-
From what I'm hearing, Tom's the only decisive one amongst us.
But we always come through, and I'm sure this year will be no exception. :-)
Thanks for playing along again.

Lindy Thomas said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea. I'd like to join please?
Lindy from DOWNUNDER DREAMING

Jz said...

l-
Excellent!
Welcome aboard. :-)

Same sassy girl said...

I'm in! Already got the post ready to publish. I saw a recipe I could call Cookies Doggy Style awhile back and knew just what to do with it!

Jz said...

SSG-
Too funny!
But I'm glad you kept us in mind! :-)
you're on the list...

Unknown said...

I'm in but I'm having technical problems sharing the post on my own blog. No idea what I'm making - I'm one who really does have to dust off my baking pans !!

Jz said...

s-
I know of very few who do know yet what they're doing…
Nonetheless, we'll have fun!! ;-)
Glad you're playing along, chica.