Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"Because I Like It" Wednesday

SP sent this, saying it was clearly written with me in mind…
And that he expected to see it on the blog.


Does this man know me, or what?!?
;-D

8 comments:

sin said...

Oh can you imagine? A Dom with a bookstore? That would be just about perfect.

nilla said...

That's awesome! He knows you well, having browsed along with you last summer...what an enjoyable time that was.

Nicely done, SP!

nilla

abby said...

LOL..I love this...
hugs abby

Dubs said...

From experience, bookstore owners are not *generally* Doms. Or, at least, as I understand the term...! They are mousy and.... I'll leave off the descriptors at that.

Sorry to pop that fantasy! ;)

Anonymous said...

Perfect! :)

Jz said...

P-
It would be grand.
Unless he tortured me with books and caused me to hate them… that would be bad.

n-
Do you know, I haven't had a chance to take SP there, yet.
I'll have to put that on the agenda if he ever gets this way again…

a-
thanks. me, too!

D-
Do you really think a little thing like reality is going to change a woman's mind??
(just checking)

I can't completely agree with your generalization because I've known a couple of exceptions.
However, they were indeed exceptions.

L-
Glad you like it!
Welcome. :-)

greengirl said...

I cant figure out how to copy the picture, but.....

http://gonereading.com/group/book-shaped-plates-platters/

Jz said...

gg-
OhEmGee!!!
Dialing now….

Good eyes, chica!
Love 'em.