It's Love Our Lurkers time once more…
You know, when we bloggers tell all you silent readers how glad we are that you're out there, even if you've never uttered so much as a peep in our comments.
LOL this year is even more meaningful to me because it gives me a chance to thank my lurkers for getting me through a very tough time this past year.
I fought hard to keep writing here while BG and I were on the outs, but I don't think I could have kept at it if it weren't for my silent audience. Because I don't write for just myself -- I want to reach out, maybe make people smile… or think…, possibly even make a new friend or two. And knowing my lurkers were still out there, still reading, gave me the impetus I needed to keep pushing ahead.
Your quiet presence provided a focus that helped steady me.
Which meant the world to me… and gave me the intestinal fortitude to hang on.
So, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Even your silence is much appreciated.
HOWEVER…
If you just happened to want to decloak for the day and say "hi" (which you can do anonymously, btw ... just click the radio button that says "Anonymous" at the bottom of the "Choose an identity" request,) I would be even more appreciative of your wonderful selves!
If you just happened to want to decloak for the day and say "hi" (which you can do anonymously, btw ... just click the radio button that says "Anonymous" at the bottom of the "Choose an identity" request,) I would be even more appreciative of your wonderful selves!
Just a quick hi..., or a wave...,
maybe a knock-knock joke...? :-D
Whatever you decide, know that I value your readership, in whatever form.
24 comments:
JZ,
I lurk more than I comment but do enjoy your blog. Happy LOL Day.
Will you be doing the Cookie Exchange this year?
Love,
Ronnie
xx
JZ…happy LOL day! I'm here lurking!
hugs,
fiona
Hi JZ,
Thanks for joining us for LoL 9.
Hugs,
Hermione
JZ,
I lurk here way more often than I speak. Happy LOL Day.
Hey Jz...I very rarely comment but I do come and visit quite a bit so guess that makes me an official lurker. Happy LOL Days! ;)
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
Hi, I lurk. happy LoL day!
Goodness it seems mouse has been an active lurker, rather than participant for a while now..
So today seems to be perfect for spreading some mouse love.
Hi - I am glad you did not stop posting! :-)
Jz, I'm such a lurker here. I don't know why, but I am. I have to make this fast or I'm going to over-think this to the point where I won't comment :)
Love your words!
Hi Jz, sending you a happy wave
R-
Thank you, and may I return the compliment?
And, YES!
Cookie Exchange announcements coming out early next week. :-)
f-
Helloooo, Many-Lettered Woman!
Lovely to see you.
And thanks for decloaking. :-)
H-
And thank you for all your hard work on this, Hermione. :-)
B-
That are you are here in some form or other is what counts.
Thank you.
C-
oooooo. An "Official" Lurker…!
Glad you said hi.
Thanks.
D-
Hi backatcha.
s'ok… I lurk, too.
(but I'm glad you paused.) ;-)
m-
Oh, man!
Lurker howdys AND mouse love…????
This is my day, indeed!
(It's because I haven't posted a lot of pictures of Mike Rowe lately, isn't it?)
;-p
A-
Thank you!
That made me smile. :-)
M-
Fast is good, too!
(But I don't bite, y'know…)
Thank you. :-)
DD-
You can't tell, but I'm waving like crazy now…
Hi back… and thanks.
Guess i am one of the silent majority....hugs abby
First visit here, Happy LOL Day
Hi JZ,
Happy LOL Day! We've lurked a few times, but I don't believe we've ever commented. Thanks for participating this year!
-Clint and Chelsea
Learning Domestic Discipline
a-
well, you're in better company than we know!
;-)
thanks
Leigh-
And Happy LOL Day to you!
Thanks for coming by.
C&C-
Excellent - then you are True Lurkers. :-)
thank you.
I lurk quite a bit as it always tough to comment on your thoughtful posts without sounding like an idiot/newbie. I do enjoy what you have to say and I find it refreshing to read not only about people and their chosen lifestyles, but why they do so to begin wit.
Father Nature's Corner
i was sure I commented yesterday but I may just have been in a dayquill fog...
Your voice in our community is important...and perhaps never so much as we read our way through your broken, then healing heart...we all go through this at some point, right? And you handled it with such grace and dignity...aaaand a few small fits of--if not rage, then certainly a large amount of pique?--(recalling the great panty dump, pun intended, whereby you threw all that shit out...!)
The thing is? We all love your voice. Your intelligence. Your humor. (oh, yes your humor!)And blogland would be the worse for the loss of your presence. So while it's LOL days--let me also say...Thank YOU, Jz, for hanging tough, for continuing to write to us during a rough awful time in your life/relationship. So many have folded their tents and disappeared into the desert in hard times. You didn't. You, m'dear, are one (stubborn) strong, wonderful submissive, and I'm deeply honored to be your friend.
hugs and bumpage...
nilla
Not a lurker, but sure love your blog. In fact, ditto what 'nilla said.
yY
Hi JZ, :) Happy LOL Day to you! First time coming by. Nice to meet you! Many hugs,
<3 Katie
GB-
oh, pshaw!
I can't really believe that anyone is intimidated by Weenie Girl. ;-p
But that was a very nice thing to say and thank you for it… and for delurking.
:-)
n-
Dayquil, I think.
Sneaky trick, turning this LOL thing back on me.
You're being far too generous, of course… but I like that quality in a friend, so I'm going to let you get away with it! ;-p
That's very, very kind and I thank you.
s-
Thank GOODNESS you don't lurk!
thanks, sunshine!
Yy
K-
Well, welcome!
Thanks for stopping by -- and Happy LOL day to you!
I'm not a lurker but I do love your blog. I'm glad you didn't quit.
F
F-
Thank you.
I'm glad, too. :-)
(I like your red leaf.)
I love your blog and coming out of the shadows to let you know and say thank you for sharing with us.
Anon-
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my scribblings and I'm also very glad that you popped in to say hi. :-D
Post a Comment