the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Looks frigging fabulous to me!! i'm so happy for you. :-) {And great images you picked!}
OMG, I love that second picture! So evocative of what it's all really about. I am sooo happy for you!
What they ^^ said - absolutely lovely - and i'm grinning for you!
s-thank you. The dog cracks me up. :-Dlm-it's a great shot, isn't it? (and she's not even a tiny woman!)thanks.gg-thankee, ma'am.I can use all the grinners I can get!
I love the second one, and holy crap I feel that way at work sometimes. F
F-It really does capture that feeling of being battered and flapping, doesn't it?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks frigging fabulous to me!! i'm so happy for you. :-) {And great images you picked!}
OMG, I love that second picture! So evocative of what it's all really about. I am sooo happy for you!
What they ^^ said - absolutely lovely - and i'm grinning for you!
s-
thank you. The dog cracks me up. :-D
lm-
it's a great shot, isn't it?
(and she's not even a tiny woman!)
thanks.
gg-
thankee, ma'am.
I can use all the grinners I can get!
I love the second one, and holy crap I feel that way at work sometimes.
F
F-
It really does capture that feeling of being battered and flapping, doesn't it?
Post a Comment