Once again, I find myself puzzled by many things in an image…
-What makes her think that those are good hunting shoes?
-Exactly how much starch is in that apron?
-Why is the turkey standing still?
-Where are its feet?
-Why does that gun flare out at the end of its muzzle?
-Why does that gun flare out at the end of its muzzle?
-And if this is what she wears to hunt, what on earth will she don to cook the bird?
(Really, don't these questions bug you??)
Happy Thanksgiving, All!

9 comments:
Valid questions!
I must admit that I did take a moment to imagine myself dressed like that this morning...It was really cold, I burnt my boobs pulling off the oven door, dropped it on my toes, and fell off the heels straight into the oven shortly after slipping on turkey blood.
It was not a good scenario...*Pulls hood up and retreats to the couch with a notable lack of heels*
Happy Thanksgiving!
JZ,
Happy Thanksgiving.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Great questions! i could actually wear that outfit here, but i wouldn't.
Happy Thanksgiving!
yY
LOL Jz...good questions and I have no answers. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
I guess I wonder if you wear panties with that outfit or no...
Happy Thanksgiving (belated)
F
l-
"and the moral of the story, children, is that heels are evil"
That was a frightening scenario, sunshine!
Hope your day went smoother after your rough start. :-)
R-
Thank you, my keen-eyed friend.
:-D
s-
You just had to get that little "I'm in someplace warm" dig in there, didn't you??
;-p
Hope you had a lovely day.
Yy
C-
s'ok. It was more of something to ponder during the tryptophan-induced stupor…
;-)
Hope you had a grand day yourself.
F-
That thought occurred to me, too, even tho' I left it off the list.
I nominate YOU to find out! ;-p
thanks!
Lurker (hi!)...
The blunderbuss was a muzzle loading firearm. It had a flared barrel to help with loading. If you were out of shot, you could load it up with anything (nails, rock salt, scrap metal, broken crockery, etc).
OMG!
Thank you so much!!
I was hoping someone would actually answer that question but I didn't have my hopes up...
I knew I'd seen pictures of this type of gun before but had no stinkin' idea what the purpose was.
You are my anonymous hero!!
:-)
oh, and "Welcome and hi back atcha."
;-)
Post a Comment