The guy I work with actually told a client that the problem was a pebkac issue. She was always intimidated by him, so she didn't ask him what that meant at the time, but the next time we talked she did ask me.
Without telling me the context.
I know she has teens so I assumed it came from there, I never considered it came from an asshole co-worker. So I told her it meant "problem exists between keyboard and chair". There was a long silence on the line. Then mad laughter, Thank god.
Now whenever she calls for help she says, "Hi! It's me, the problem".
F- OK, so if we get enough takers, maybe we can do a custom order! :-)
lm- wow. That could have been way more awkward... And yes, you do have to be careful with it. (Altho' at least he didn't slap her with the "id-10T error" - which I love even more but don't dare let myself use!)
3 comments:
I want one of these for my brother-in-law.
F
The guy I work with actually told a client that the problem was a pebkac issue. She was always intimidated by him, so she didn't ask him what that meant at the time, but the next time we talked she did ask me.
Without telling me the context.
I know she has teens so I assumed it came from there, I never considered it came from an asshole co-worker. So I told her it meant "problem exists between keyboard and chair". There was a long silence on the line. Then mad laughter, Thank god.
Now whenever she calls for help she says, "Hi! It's me, the problem".
F-
OK, so if we get enough takers, maybe we can do a custom order! :-)
lm-
wow. That could have been way more awkward...
And yes, you do have to be careful with it.
(Altho' at least he didn't slap her with the "id-10T error" - which I love even more but don't dare let myself use!)
Post a Comment