Friday, September 12, 2014

Eine kleine Nachtmusik

It was late and I had just gone to bed…

♪*ping!*♪
"Did you get your free U2 download yet?"
"whoops, no! Thanks for reminding me!"

♪*ping!*♪
"Listened yet?"
  "No, having troubles finding it."

♪*ping!*♪
"It's a bit convoluted. Try here…"
"Yes! You da best!"

♪*ping!*♪
"Listening now. It's good, if not awesome- very typical U2"
  "haven't heard it yet. download just, just finishing…
    but I do like U2..."

♪*ping!*♪
"Try this, from another album. I think it's even better. 
(sorry, can only send one MP3 at a time at the moment.)"
"Oh, I like this!"

♪*ping!*♪
"Here's another from the same CD"
"oooo, really like this one…"

♪*ping!*♪
"One more"
  "Duuude!"

♪*ping!*♪
"Oh, fuck it. I'll send 'em all…"
" ;-D "

♪*ping!*♪...
♪*ping!*♪...
♪*ping!*♪...
♪*ping!*♪...
♪*ping!*♪...

It ended up being another hour before I finally got back to bed --
  only to dream of nickelodeons...

All I want is lovin' you
and Music, Music, Music!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

;)

Jz said...

I'm not surprised you're too stunned by my juxtaposition of Mozart, U2, and Teresa Brewer to do anything but smile.
I was a bit taken aback myself. :-D