Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mantra of the Month



I can do this.
I can get through this month.

(twenty-one more days to go…)

5 comments:

greengirl said...

Sadly - i need this month to go very slowly - huge things due at the end of it - maybe there will be a special time warp to let yours fly and mine crawl. Good luck!

sofia said...

i love when i have to google stuff before i get it. :-) Hang in there. My month is already flying by, so maybe you and i can be in the same time warp.

sofia

Jz said...

gg-
I think there's enough distance between us to let time do a little folding and help us both out!
good luck with your deadlines!

s-
Why am I hearing you sing, "Come Fly With Me"?? now...? ;-p
Your mouth to God's ears about letting me in on the speedy bits.

Blondie said...

Don't let the bastards get you down.

Jz said...

B
AB-so-LUTE-ly!
:-D