Monday, August 4, 2014

The Perils of Being Busy



For all that I'm long-winded and verbose, I'm also a big fan of non-verbal communication. 
In real life, I rely on facial expressions, hand gestures, and silly noises for my verbal substitutes. In cyber-space, pictures and quotations serve as my shorthand of choice.

I suspect August is going to turn into Shorthand Month.

Consider yourself warned...
and feel free to respond with silly noises of your own!  :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papoy!

-r.

greengirl said...

Yup! Uh-huh.

Unknown said...

I'm doing it I think.

F

Blondie said...

Love this keep calm. I always love to live in denial

Anonymous said...

Pfffft...calm? Living in a constant state of hustle and bustle (and subsequent adrenaline ejaculations) helps to clear the plaque from my arteries. I wouldn't know calm if it walked up and bitch slapped me!
Nilla

Jz said...

r-
poifect silly noise, thank you! :-)

gg-
figured I could count on at least one nodding head…

F-
and why not?

B-
I find the best Mondays are those I pretend don't exist… :-)

n-
How about if it introduced itself before the slap?
;-p