Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stupid Human Tricks #14

"Self-sabotage is when we say we want something and then go about making sure it doesn't happen."

I would write further but I'm afraid I'd smear chocolate frosting all over the keyboard...
(And I value my computer, after all!)
(12 yards of fabric in that frock...)

6 comments:

sofia said...

Oh, hey, is that like when i say i want to lose weight and still have ice cream for dessert? Yeah...

sofia

Unknown said...

Ummm, seems to me that 12 yard frock would be fairly forgiving, even for Thanksgiving dinners and that kind of thing.

And yes, we all do that don't we? Self fulfilling sabotage. Or something.

F

Anonymous said...

3 pounds of peaches later...I made the crumbly topping.

:(

Jz said...

s-
hey, yeah!
(hell yeah?)

F-
I am tall and genetically gifted with a hollow leg. I'm pretty sure I could get even that 12 yards to fit pretty snug...
(check back with me in a month and I'll let you know...)

lm-
Well, since you did...
How is it? Should I go for it?
cuz I have more peaches, too...

Storm said...

*Quickly finishes washing down half a pizza with a beer* Wouldn't know anything about self sabotaging! Nope, definitely not. Ahem.

Jz said...

l-
no, I didn't figure you would...
;-p