The shock of his outdoor-cold hands as they slide beneath my robe.
The growl in his voice when he says, "You are in SUCH hot water..."
The sharp twinge of rope tightening into my wrist as he adjusts my position.
The gentleness of his hand stroking the flesh he is about to lick with the belt
and the way that stroking intensifies the heat.
The shocking slap when leather hits flesh.
The sting of candle smoke in my nose.
The trembling, aching tension in my muscles as I fight for balance.
The sweet relief of clips undone.
The warmth of his skin against mine.
The slickery slide of sweat and lube.
The boneless exhaustion of a well-used body.
The floating feeling of bliss.
11 comments:
The sweet lightness that the knowledge that good things happened to a friend.
The hard knot of envy like a stone in my belly.
The warmth pleasure of imagining all your kinky naughtiness.
Thank you.
mmmm, sounds nice
-sin
lm-
that's sweet, thank you.
(altho' I don't like that stone in the belly. I've had those and I hate the thought that I did that to someone else.)
s-
oh, it was. :-)
"The boneless exhaustion of a well-used body."
Exactly what I need.
-H
H-
It's a good feeling, it's true...
:-)
the deep beauty of reading of surrender--and bliss..
nilla
(so so so happy for you!)
n-
:-D
thanks, sunshine!
Very nice, Jz!
B-
thank you! :-)
O, lovely!! That's - just lovely. Your words and the feelings they evoke.
sofia
thank you, miz sofia :-)
Post a Comment