the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
oh yes. Make sure it comes in XL...I want several. :)nilla
work? life? painting? or just history dictates it will prove useful somewhere sometime? (I hope you're ok...)
get me some too please!-sin
I'll have mine in forest green. Please and thank you.
OK, gang. A large batch order has been placed - multiple sizes.gg- it's everything. That's one reason for every color! ;-p
Purple. Make mine purple. Thanks!sofia
Naturally! :-D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh yes. Make sure it comes in XL...I want several. :)
nilla
work? life? painting? or just history dictates it will prove useful somewhere sometime? (I hope you're ok...)
get me some too please!
-sin
I'll have mine in forest green. Please and thank you.
OK, gang. A large batch order has been placed - multiple sizes.
gg- it's everything. That's one reason for every color!
;-p
Purple. Make mine purple. Thanks!
sofia
Naturally! :-D
Post a Comment