nice montage...tho i confess i don't get the snow pic unless you're subtly alluding to the sudden chill we've been having in the northeast? Warm tomorrow, though it comes with rain...my leaves are almost down which means a lot of work ahead...but i've been able to read and even...wait for it...KNIT!! A wee little bit but still...I'm sorry that someone is making you unhappy. Where? I'll get 'em for you..I have plenty of pent up hostility...
n- thank you, ma'am. There will be a key posted shortly with, at least cursory explanations.
knitting? that probably means you can successfully purl, huh? OH, how jealous I am!! (genuine statement, despite purposely dramatic overtones... ;-p)
lm- no Narnia - altho' you're the second person to ask that. :-) And the second to request a key. (followed quickly by this here third sitting below you) Stay tuned.
Key coming after pumpkin carving.
l- THREE!!! Maybe I should change my story right quick!?!
4 comments:
nice montage...tho i confess i don't get the snow pic unless you're subtly alluding to the sudden chill we've been having in the northeast? Warm tomorrow, though it comes with rain...my leaves are almost down which means a lot of work ahead...but i've been able to read and even...wait for it...KNIT!! A wee little bit but still...I'm sorry that someone is making you unhappy. Where? I'll get 'em for you..I have plenty of pent up hostility...
:)
nilla
About the snow pic... Is that a reference to Narnia?
I think you should post the key.(so does blogger, my word verification is "yssfull".
I thought of Narnia when I saw the snow pic, too.
I confess that I'm with blogger and lm about the key...
So I figure you can never go wrong with shoulder bump. They are applicable towards all kinds of situations...I'm pretty sure...
Bump*
n-
thank you, ma'am.
There will be a key posted shortly with, at least cursory explanations.
knitting?
that probably means you can successfully purl, huh?
OH, how jealous I am!!
(genuine statement, despite purposely dramatic overtones... ;-p)
lm-
no Narnia - altho' you're the second person to ask that. :-)
And the second to request a key. (followed quickly by this here third sitting below you)
Stay tuned.
Key coming after pumpkin carving.
l-
THREE!!!
Maybe I should change my story right quick!?!
shoulder bumps always appreciated, thank you. :-D
Post a Comment