I am always the wanton, cock-sucking slut.
That's a constant -- but all other adjectives are subject to change, depending on his mood.
Now, none of his choices are ever hurtful. He's not a man given to humiliation or belittling. He might tease me to embarrassment now and again but even then, he's careful with his words. So, rather than asking me if I feel "exposed", he'll use the word "vulnerable"…
A subtle distinction but it makes a huge difference to my response.
Yet, despite all his care, there are times when the differences between the male and female mindset muddy the waters anyhow. Because he will occasionally choose a word that is simply a neutral descriptor to him -- but that I really don't enjoy having applied to my person. The fact that I cannot deny truth of these words does not make them any more palatable. (I'm pragmatic but I'm not THAT pragmatic…!)
Unfortunately tho', the fact that they are true renders me incapable of protesting their use.
At least, not to him.
I will, however, share with you, my bloggy friends, that I greatly prefer "abundant' to "broad"… and I really don't like the word "pendulous".
Even if SP does assure me that "there is great sexiness in the word"…?
I'm just not feeling the love.
8 comments:
He must be a very confident man to wade into the deep waters of semantics with the ultimate word woman. Seems like he is fairly competent there as well. Lucky girl.
gg-
I would say "confident" is a fair descriptor, yes.
;-D
And yes, he rarely misuses, except in the occasional fluff-mouth that strikes us all. He's not quite to SP's "Pardon me while I correct your grammar" level, but he's definitely far above average.
It's not an intentional point of selection on my part but it does seem to go hand in hand with other desirable traits, like nuance and discernment.
And this is definitely an instance where the blips are all mine... :-)
LOVE this.
Will it help, at all, to know that currently, Master is calling my boobs---*geeze*....
squash.
as in "large, bulbous squash"...
and you will see an upcoming HNT with something of that in the title.
See? there ARE worse words than pendulous (which I think is a stupendous word. :) Not what you wanted to hear, I know.)
nilla
deeply amused...and somewhat embarrassed to share the whole squash episode... :)
n-
wow, there's a pet name one doesn't come across too often...
(ok, I'll admit, I grinned. But in the spirit of female friendship solidarity, I immediately scolded myself for grinning...
:-D
(oops!)
For the record, I like the word pendulous.
- H
H-
oh, as a word, it's great!
but would you really like it as well if it were used to describe you?? ;-)
ugh, I HATE the word 'pendulous'. I've been self concious about my breasts - large and droopy - for years and years, and it took a long time for husband to assure me that he did find them attractive in certain positions and out of a bra etc, and for me to be comfortable being naked when not just flat on my back!
therefore he's very careful what adjectives he uses
mamac-
I thought I heard an "Amen!"… :-)
I can't honestly say that I believe that anyone finds them attractive, per se. But I do think there's something to be said for the squishable play factor, so I can believe they are *enjoyed*, even if not found lovely…
(Actually, when I asked SP what he thought of the word, he said the first image it conjured up was of bindable boobs - so I suppose that's another plus, huh?)
Welcome, btw! :-)
Post a Comment