I, Jz -- aptly-named bitch; the one "having to work harder than you might expect to embrace this eventuality with any sort of grace"; originator of the query, "Spit and snot -- this is attractive to you?? ... Really?"...
(Yes, I'm talkin' about ME...)
...spent yet another evening as crumb-catcher under the table, out-slurping the spaghetti-eater chowing down 3 feet above my head, awash in drool (and, um, then some)...
And this time, it was completely voluntary.
Not only that, I loved every minute of it.
:pauses to scratch head:
I'm not entirely certain, but if any of you out there are cosmologists, you might want to take a peek at recent planetary readings -- cuz I think the universe has slipped out of rotation...
(with additional imbalance created by the fact that he later attached my little hot pink nipple suction doo-dads to an absolutely antipodal anatomical region, so that this time I sported the quivering, chubby pink antennae... on my rump.)
Obviously, we are ALL head over teakettle here!
6 comments:
oh my -- never say never
sfp
I feel like I blinked and missed an evolutionary process of epic proportions!
Paradigm shift??? Sounds like a good thing from here (the spot not under the table).
sfp-
I would have thought I'd learned that years ago - like when I met SP - but apparently I still haven't quite gotten it...
l-
Stop making me snort coffee out my nose, woman!
gg-
or temporary insanity.
We shall see....
Lol... that's so cool.
i think i might be a wee bit jealous. Just the teeniest bit. Not in a "want to take it away from you" way, but just in a "ooooh, i might like to be pushed like that."
Sir is inching me along so slowly that i'm eager to do whatever He suggests, and i'm not complaining. There's something to be said for that approach, but i sure am enjoying reading your adventures.
aisha
a-
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words.
It's nice to hear I'm not inevitably seen as a whining ninny, which is too often my fear...
Post a Comment