Because changes there are.
Nothing dramatic, mind you.
I haven't, like, run out and gotten a vanity plate that announces "FUKT01" to the world, or anything like that.
But I'm not reacting to things the same way I did four years ago, either.
You may remember that the whole reason for this blog's name is because I had SUCH a hard time reconciling myself to being referred to as a bitch. Oooh, I didn't care for that at ALL!
Yet now, not only do I adore being called, "my bitch" but he's even coined a diminutive version of the term that actually makes me go all girly-mushy and weak at the knees. (*rolls eyes at self*)
But we can't let that comfort rest, can we? Oh, no. Instead, his next step has been to add "whore" to the list of verbal praises given. Now, whore, as SP can tell you from personal experience, is NOT a word that I've ever been able to accept with any degree of grace or equanimity.
("Duck and Cover!" would be a more accurate description of the reaction previous usages have elicited…) And I won't lie -- the word still disconcerts me -- but only for a second now. Then the beginnings of a tingle start at the back of my mind and I find myself nodding in agreement...
But even that's not enough, apparently.
Patient,
Hmmmm....
A subbie friend asked me if I found this a turn on.
I'll be honest... "Hawt!" is not the first thing that comes to mind. The reaction I most register is surprise -- because I haven't balked at all.
He tells me what I am to do, I point out the aspects of the situation that unnerve me, he says, "OK"... and proceeds to wait calmly for me to continue. Which, without further thought, I do. And not because I'm certain he'll protect me -- he actually goes out of his way to convey the impression that his attention is focused entirely elsewhere from the areas where I'd hoped for vigilance. Rather, he puts me in a situation that, before meeting him, I would never have been able to picture myself enduring. At least, not without much annoyance, squealing, and slapping of hands.
Yet the current reality has become one where none of my previous concerns seem to matter. To a point, in fact, that beggars belief.
The situation certainly registers, there's still a tiny voice in the back of my head trying to trigger my fight response... but it's not getting anywhere.
Because somehow, that self-protection is no longer my job.
THIS, right here, right now, has turned into the only thing I care about.
It's a very weird realization for me. And the most disconcerting part of it all is that I'm not even appalled in hindsight. Distance does not change my perspective. Instead, I'm still wrapped in the happy certainty that I've got my priorities right.
Really, really odd...
Mind you, I haven't completely succumbed to his channeling yet, either. My nipples remain unpierced, for example.
But I strongly suspect that the fact that I've dummied a pic in photoshop just to see what they would actually look like on me is an indication of further shifting ground ahead...
oh my
8 comments:
at the nudist lace I go to, several have nips or belly buttons pierced...got me to thinking about it again too.
It is amazing how they slowly brainwash us!
Shifting our priorities means we're so much easier to control - like putting a car into cruise. But that feeling of stopping fighting is pretty great too, so it's good all round.
Have fun with the PhotoShop. I reckon you might just fall in love with the results. X
More and more deeply connected you are... Just because it doesn't walk or talk like everyone elses' path - doesn't make it less so. Pretty damn cool if you ask me (and apparently even if you don't).
you two have really found your groove
happy for you
sfp
When are you going to write about your labia piercing? ;p
---------------
It's good that you've let yourself go and trust more and more. That's what he's there for and apparently he's been doing a good job holding up his end of the dynamic.
Continue to grow and enjoy.
-H
M-
well, the jury is definitely still out on the piercing, despite the annual campaign having recently resumed...
But the deviousness, that I'll agree with on the spot! ;-)
A-
Well, he IS a car buff, after all...
Not as convinced about falling in love with the results -- altho' SP certainly did... ;-p
gg-
Despite my whiny self-consciousness, I'd probably be secretly appalled to find out I was doing *anything* "just like everyone else" anyhow...
But I think you knew that...
(You whose unsolicited opinion is always welcome!)
sfp-
We're certainly getting there...
Thank you, sweetie. :-)
Miz H-
Dagnabbit, woman!
You said you could keep a secret...!!!
(gad, I nearly clutched my privates at the very thought! - Just Say No...)
Yeah, he does a fairly amazing job at holding up his end of the dynamic, actually. I'm not sure what I did in a past life to be found by him now, but I'm sure not complaining... ;-D
Insidious isn't it?
You go along objecting to various things then one day you find yourself giving head in a parking lot...Oh wait, I'm talking about me. Sorry!
*snort*
Not entirely...
;-p
Post a Comment