Monday, July 16, 2012

You Guys Knew, Didn't You?

You knew the bitch would go under the table...
AND that she'd emerge having eaten her words right along with, um,  other things. (In truth, I knew myself -- despite faint misgivings right up until the last moment.)

Those didn't slow me down, tho'. I'd double-swept the kitchen floor, put a little throw rug under the table for my knees, was in the required state of undress, with dinner on the table, beer opened... Ready for the next instruction, sir!

Mind you, there was a slight alteration to the original plan. Before he sat, he actually looked at my table and realized that the old drop-leaf design was simply not going to allow him to sit fully at the table and still leave me room to kneel under it and pleasure him. (The skirt only barely clears a person's thighs.) We'd both be contorted and, let's face it, teeth become a concern at that point.

Not wanting either of us to be damaged in the name of kink, he was going to bag the whole "sous la table" portion of the idea, and just sit sideways to the table with me on the floor to the side. But I suggested a kitty-corner arrangement that still had me tucked down beneath the drop-leaf but outside of the skirt, hence with enough room to get on with my appointed task. (After all that mental pep-talking, I was NOT about to give up unless absolutely required to!)
And it worked - mostly. I did whack the bejeebers out of my head once -- and got a "Watch the beer!" for my pains. (Followed by a gentle hand smoothed over my head.) ;-)

But that simple demonstration of concern completely vanquished the worries of objectification and imbalance and allowed me to slide whole-heartedly into the spirit of the thing. Not that I'm ever reluctant to suck his cock... but this slut lost all her inhibitions down under that table. "BAM!" I dropped into deep submission -- and major voracious worshiping ensued. For which I was greatly rewarded...

One rope tied me to his chair, another bound my boobs to within an inch of bursting, and little pink candles dripped an icing of wax onto my swollen flesh.
(ooh, candles...  mmmmmm....  ♪Happy birthday to me♪...)

What were those words I muttered earlier?
  "a little faith here, hello?"?
Please remind me of this next time I squawk.

10 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

oh
my
goodness

what a rabbit hole
good for you

sfp

Storm said...

Ooh la la!
I'm so glad it went well. And if it hadn't I would have felt very bad about infusing my previous comment with humor.

And I wouldn't normally say this, but maybe it was a good thing you whacked your head on the table!

Alice said...

I'm with lil - that knock on the head obviously did a lot of good, for all the right reasons.

Hope you aren't too sore though, well except for all the right reasons....

greengirl said...

of course we knew - that's what friends are for - for calling you out when you doubt the sanity of being thrilled by the idea of kneeling under a table and sucking cock (enough prepositional phrases??) soooo glad you enjoyed!!

Conina said...

Lovely. Love when actions and words are so directly counter to each other - harsh words with soothing touch, or the other way around...

Delicious.

Glad it went well!

Jz said...

sfp-
it was a bit curiouser and curiouser, yes.
but fun...

l-
yes, I think you and I both would have been disappointed had it not gone well! ;-)

A-
only the good bits hurt, thank you for caring.

gg-
oh, just call it "being an inane idiot"...
and I did enjoy, thank you. :-)

C-
He's very good at the whole contrast thing, yes.
Thank you!

Saoirse said...

It's funny isn't it? The more the idea appalls me the more I tend to be drawn and I always end up rewarded. HE grins at me: you're MY slut.
Sigh. Yep. It's true

Jz said...

S-
moths to flame we is...
:-)

Anonymous said...

Just so lovely.

Doing a happy dance for you...

yY

aisha

Jz said...

a-
Well, I'm certainly not going to let my friends dance alone...

(*tap,tappa,tap,tap,TAP!*)

;-D