J- oh, man, do I get to wear my Fucktoy cape while we're swapping?!? (you're very, VERY brave...)
H- Interesting question - whether we cook with our minds or our bodies. For those of us who "eyeball" proportions, where would that live...???
As to the boobs, take 'em. They're yours. I sure as shit don't want 'em...
gg- You could reach things, it's true. But you might find yourself dancing a lot. Not sure if that's a trade you want to make... ;-) As to the rest, I figure maybe another head could do a better job appreciating the pros of this body, so maybe the same would hold true in reverse?
4 comments:
Wondertwin power---activate!
Form of;
EACH OTHER
Lets do it :)
:)
Jen
If I trade, will I gain your fantastic baking and cooking abilities? If not, forget it :p
-H
P.S. Oh wait...I get those boobs, right? Trade!
You mean i could reach things without jumping or climbing??? On second thought - i wouldn't wish my body on a friend.
J-
oh, man, do I get to wear my Fucktoy
cape while we're swapping?!?
(you're very, VERY brave...)
H-
Interesting question - whether we cook with our minds or our bodies. For those of us who "eyeball" proportions, where would that live...???
As to the boobs, take 'em.
They're yours.
I sure as shit don't want 'em...
gg-
You could reach things, it's true.
But you might find yourself dancing a lot. Not sure if that's a trade you want to make... ;-)
As to the rest, I figure maybe another head could do a better job appreciating the pros of this body, so maybe the same would hold true in reverse?
Post a Comment