It's TMI Tuesday...
"What The Universe Needs To Know About You"
1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally underdressed or overdressed?
Underdressed. That way everyone still knows it's me...
2. What is something you have won and how did you win it?
Free airline tickets.
Won them by being the top fundraiser for a charity.
3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?
The end-- with occasionally bad aim.
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
Can't think of any phrase but I DO hum like my Dad when mischief is afoot.
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents?
Gad, I'm such a weenie. I really didn't lie much...
OH, WAIT!!...
"My homework's all done."
I used that one an AWFUL lot...
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t?
Get over myself.
Progress was made but this particular one is going to take a few...
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you?
Tailgating and people cutting in front of me too closely.
8. Whose autographs have you collected?
Sweet Fanny Adams
;-p
6 comments:
Well, I can't speak for the universe, and if your universe is anything like my universe - what it does and doesn't care about is a very, very fickle thing. For myself, I find you very interesting and love that you give these glimpses of yourself. Thanks.
1. cute answer
2. Oh nice.
Oh my gawd...I just thought of some stuff I won :o...oops. I didn't think of this on my blog but I did win tickets to a bulls game and a compact stereo system (record player and dual cassette...that's how long ago it was) for raising beaucoup bucks for Leukemia research.
3. Hmm. That says soooo much about you. ;p
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vPry7Dizd50/TlOx58d2mbI/AAAAAAAAB7I/0_hCn525eM0/s1600/toothpastepersonalitytest.jpg.png
4. You must be humming ALL the time.
7. That's regular driving in DC.
8. Huh? Waa? A dead girl??
Have you been performing seances?
gg-
Thanks, sunshine!
Actually, I did figure that small portions of the universe might care, but "needs to know" seemed a bit extreme.
I suspect "views you with benign disinterest" would be more apt... ;-)
H-
It's true that I have been known to hum. AND whistle...
No dead girl.
Keep reading, keep reading...
(*brat*)
Love your answer to number 6...almost made me spit my beer out!
Another layer of the onion. Hhhhmmmmm ;-)
CiT-
It may be genetic. My brother used to make people snort soda out their noses quite a bit... :-)
Welcome.
t-
AND...
there may even be a couple more still to come!
Post a Comment