Saturday, November 6, 2010

Who Needs The Avon Lady?

I came across this headline the other day:
Breast Massage May Reduce the Risk of Breast Cancer

My first thought was, "Well, I should be safe as long as I'm with BG, anyhow!" Although when I actually read the article, I discovered it used the word "gentle" as a descriptor of said massage.  
(oh. ... um, ... well ...)
But this realization came too late, because my imagination had already soared... 

A Sub's Best-Kept Health and Beauty Secret: Your Dom

Forget those pills and lotions cluttering up your medicine cabinet!
All you really need for a lifetime of healthy living is a good, sadistic Dominant. Just consider the benefits:

     -Regular spankings work wonders for your skin by improving circulation and providing that rosy, healthy glow that no make-up can mimic.
     -Good flexibility - imperative for avoiding injury - is enhanced by being tied into your stretches, allowing you to relax and hold even the most challenging of positions for long periods, increasing the benefits of the move.
     -Nothing strengthens and tones thighs and glutes like a workout performed from the kneeling position. To get more bang for your buck, tie hands behind the back to simultaneously work on core strength and stability.
     -And really, ladies. Can you think of a better lip-buffing treatment?
Long-lasting and enjoyable, too!

13 comments:

mouse said...

excellent and honestly mostly overlooked benefits!

Hugs,
mouse

Anonymous said...

And don't forget all those burned calories too!

strivingforpeace said...

I think all that hair pulling has stimulated blood flow to the scalp and makes my hair grow faster

great tips -- makes me feel like I need to go out and get me some -- for my own well being!

sfp

(mesed)

Anonymous said...

:-) :D

worm said...

And we mustn't forget the repeated use of those small muscle groups in the face and mouth. Toning and lifting without surgery!

word verification: stain

Pygar said...

I think I may go into business to provide such a service to women. What fun! At very reasonable rates of course.

Now what could call it I wonder ... ?

Jz said...

I have many wise and forward-thinking readers!

mouse-
amazing that we don't consider these more often, isn't it?

Mindset-
You wouldn't think I'd forget those, would you?
Thank you.

sfp-
Oooh, yeah! It's not a trick in BG's everyday arsenal so I overlooked it.
But it is good and swoony and another superb point.

H-
;-D

w-
Oh, man! I actually had that in one of the drafts but it somehow got hidden and I forgot in the final copy.
Thank you for bringing it back into the fold!


P-
Excellent concept! I'm sure you'll soon have more clients than you can handle.
As to name ... hmmmm ...
Top-Notch?
Body Dynamics?
Masterful Enhancements?

(I know, I know... I'll keep working on it...)

greengirl said...

don't forget the core - all those isometrics for the abs and gluts and back muscles pulling against the restraints...

Jz said...

gg-
You're right. Core is key.
And I hadn't properly considered the isometric potential!
It's good to have smart friends...

Pygar said...

Thanks too gg. I'm making notes. Anyone care to help me with my business plan?

xPx

Jz said...

P-
A shameless ploy -- but one I fully support!
Have at it, ladies!!

Ida Virgin said...

Awesome post! Definitely brought a smile to my face :-)

And if you're into holistic type of health at all, I recommend Susun Weed's book Breast Cancer? Breast Health! She talks about having your partner do your monthly breast checkups all sexily... with recipes, I think.

Jz said...

Welcome, IV
Recipes??
I'll check out anything with recipes! ;-)

Thank you...