It's not that anything is actually wrong but nothing is going smoothly.
And that usually brings out my evil twin.
This week, she's been the one in charge.
You guys wouldn't like her, so I'm not going to introduce you.
I'll just sneak this in before she notices I'm posting, OK?
Please enjoy the day.
I'll be back - the twin always bores quickly!
;-)

12 comments:
Thank you Jz.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
I have an evil twin too. She's so over-sexed.
-H
Hope you have a good holiday too - with or in spite of the evil half.
[word = flaystic]
Sometimes my evil twin comes to visit for far too long, as well. She showed up with lots of baggage last month and has been leaving her dirty laundry everywhere. Curses.
At least we know we will never truly be alone ;)
Gobble Gobble
I want pics of this evil twin. I don't believe she looks like you.
Bonus if she's wearing leather.
H-
I believe you. Except I doubt either of you see that as a problem, really... ;-p
gg-
No Way!! I want flaystic!!
w-
you know, one of these days, (after you get the laundry picked up) you really have to email me so we can tawk!
T-
No, she doesn't. We're fraternal twins.
But I'll see what I can do.
(where's that danged blurglecruncheon, again?)
Well, happy Thanksgiving to both of you!
I think I am blushing.
M-
We thank you!
w-
or planning your escape...
;-)
Oh thank you for sharing about your evil twin! It has helped me to identify that that is who has been living in my home this last month.
The piles of laundry and dirty dishes haven't been left by me at all. You helped me see clearly that it is clearly my evil twin at work.
*exhales*
Thank you,
Callie
*delurking*
Hi,Callie (and Callie II)
Welcome!
Yes, the evil twins have many powers. Except, fortunately, that of longevity. Hang tight. She'll wander off eventually. ;-)
Escaping? No way- Smart, sexy, sassy women are right up my alley! Birds of a feather, kinda thing ;)
w-
flocking now...
;-)
Post a Comment