Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Published

Wow.

Of course, I can't tell anyone...
Except you guys.
But who else matters anyhow?!?!?

There's some good stuff in there.
Have fun with it!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at you, Miss page 40!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

an amazing piece of writing, well done!

mouse said...

Congratulations! So proud of you...

Hugs,
mouse

Anonymous said...

This is so Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
*Hugs*
Humbly M's,
Heaven

turiya said...

Wow! Incredible article! Congrats! :-D

*hugs*

turiya

this girl said...

Great article! It's got to feel so good to be published!

strivingforpeace said...

Shut UP!

It's really wonderful -- but I'm not really surprised - you have a gift for painting wonderful word pictures

way to go!

sfp

Anonymous said...

Great Job!!! So talented.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jz,

I remember when you posted that on your blog, it struck a chord within me. Once again your profound insight helped me to work through the 'waiting game'.

-H

Jz said...

Thanks, all!
(and welcome to His Girl...)

I know it's not a Pulitzer but I am pleased. :-)

Monica said...

Wow, that's super cool :) That really rang true with me, I totally knew what you were talking about (especially the hiding under a rock and taking chocolate with me part) and I'm under the opinion that the Domly types are simply waiting for the emotional turmoil to cool, so they They know we won't flip out. So yeah, He might've been doing it unconsciously, but it has to do with instinct, I think.

It works though, yeah?

Good job!

Jz said...

Hi Monica.
Welcome!
(Did you know I keep a little bowl of chocolates right here by the chair? Do have one...)

We can theorize until we're blue in the face but they're never going to tell us, of course. But yes, you're right. It works!

Hunter said...

My girl is perceptive. But, Jz is quite correct, I'm not going to tell you either way. *grins*

DauntlessVitality said...

Congrats! We are both famous now. :) I posted on this today in my blog, but my article was published this month as well. Page 36-38. Woohoo for us both! :)

DV

Jz said...

THOS-
It's that Man of Mystery thing, isn't it? ;-)
(welcome, btw!)

DV-
Congrats back at'cha!

Hunter said...

Jz-

That's at least part of it, yes. But I will admit to nothing more. :)

Thank you for the kind welcome and thank you also for the kind welcome you have given My girl. She has been an avid follower of your blog for some time now and I am always pleased to see what she finds here.

aisha said...

Congratulations, Jz - that's a beautiful article. You convey the feeling so well - the "standing there exposed" and the thrashing - and growing beyond that. I loved it - I'm proud to know you! Well, sort of know you, right?

aisha

Jz said...

THOS-
Don't look now but your sealed lips are twitching... ;-)
Kind words. Thank you.

a-
Well, since we are not virtual strangers then we must know each other, right?
Thank you. :-)