the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Yes, I am sure it was. Drafted by a Dom no doubt.-HOH NO WAY! guess what the captcha word is?subill. I kid you not. Let me capture it for proof.
"subill" proof: http://bit.ly/bDytNo
I don't care wha tthey say - I think you're strictly top shelf.
H-Sometimes it's like someone programmed in a sense of humor, isn't it?gg-awwww, shucks, thanks!(yeah, I was having fun with the bottom drawer part, myself!
You shoulda checked the bottom drawer!!! LOL*hugs*turiya
t-*grin*I was tempted!But that would be snooping! ;-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yes, I am sure it was. Drafted by a Dom no doubt.
-H
OH NO WAY! guess what the captcha word is?
subill. I kid you not. Let me capture it for proof.
"subill" proof: http://bit.ly/bDytNo
I don't care wha tthey say - I think you're strictly top shelf.
H-
Sometimes it's like someone programmed in a sense of humor, isn't it?
gg-
awwww, shucks, thanks!
(yeah, I was having fun with the bottom drawer part, myself!
You shoulda checked the bottom drawer!!! LOL
*hugs*
turiya
t-
*grin*
I was tempted!
But that would be snooping! ;-)
Post a Comment