Thursday, July 29, 2010

No Detail Too Small...

I told BG I'd bought a strapless bra. He had a hard time believing that I could find one that didn't need "a little help."
"Well, I think this one might work..."
Leaving him sufficiently intrigued that I was told to be wearing it on his next visit.

Much lifting, pulling, stretching, tweaking, inverting, and sustained jiggling ensued. That puppy definitely had it's engineering properties put through the paces! His original intention had been to bind my breasts with the bra on - but he decided that wasn't feasible, so the rope went on the wrists, instead. (See Jz Melt...)
I had to keep the bra on as I went on about my assigned task, however.

So there I am, bobbing away between his legs as he's leaning forward, whacking the beejeezus out of my butt, when I hear the thoughtful murmur, "You know, I think that bra IS going to work for you..."

If my nose hadn't been running sufficiently to endanger his trousers, I think I would have snorted, right there and then.

Doms, I tell ya...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever invented strapless bras should get some kind of award. My wife's breasts are rather large but she, too, can control them in her strapless bras. I prefer when she wears dresses that do not require bras, however, as that makes my task so much easier when the time comes.

Anonymous said...

Yaay for you Jz!

~~@~~

I know, why is it Dom's say the darndest things at the darndest times? They're wired differently.

~~@~~

Soooo, this miracle bra...I think you need to HNT it *wink*

-H

greengirl said...

To heck with HNT - i just want to know the brand/style - those things are useless. Glad it worked for you - and him - hence you....

Jz said...

DT-
Well, maybe your wife doesn't mind going without in public. Personally, I am both highly uncomfortable and my clothing doesn't fit so well.
Most women will know what I mean. Few men will understand.
I have come to accept this...

H-
You know I don't do that...!
And yes, Doms Say the Darndest Things... ;-)

gg-
Victoria's Secret BioFit 7-way Bra
Definitely worth a shot!

turiya said...

Okay this is bad... after reading this the only thing I can't get out of my head is you with your mouth around his... *ahem* with a runny nose.

Weren't you talking about a bra? ;)

*hugs*

turiya

Tom Allen said...

:looks around:

No pictures? Am I in the right blog?

Jz said...

t-
Entirely his fault. He thoroughly enjoys nailing the back of my throat until my eyes water. Keep that up long enough and, yes, the nose weeps in sympathy...
This is the state he likes. Tissues, verboten.
*sniff*

T-
OK, how much is Hedone paying you??
Because, you know, I'm not the HNT'er here. *ahem*
(My foonting turlingdromes are, after all, private pagus...)

Tom Allen said...

Oh, right. I forgot which one of us was the flaming internet attention whore.

Sorry.

turiya said...

Oh trust me... I know all about that one. And somehow the eyes start leaking too.

*hugs*

turiya

Jz said...

T-
It's all that exercise. It's making the blood rush to your head.

t-
mmmhmmmm. Zackly.