"Cancer is a mysterious sign, the one most filled with contradictions. Ruled by the moon, Cancerian moods fluctuate like the tides. They want security and comfort, yet seek new adventures. They are very helpful to others yet sometimes can be cranky and indifferent. They are both highly insecure and arrogantly confident that they are right. They will stand up for what they believe in but conflict of any kind causes them great distress.
Cancerians have a driving, forceful personality that is often hidden beneath a calm, cool exterior. They are very strong people who, more than any other sign, make their moves in life based on their emotions. Highly sensitive, emotional, kind and caring, these traits are hidden behind the crab's shell of indifference and aloofness, which will only get harder the more you try to penetrate it.
Moonchildren have a strong capacity for love and kindness and are guided by their intuitive ability. They have excellent memories, are very observant, and can read people amazingly well. They have to overcome their shyness and insecurity but once they do, their strong intuition, sensitivity, powers of observation, and intelligence will ensure great success."
"Cancers usually dress according to their mood, so their style is forever changing, and can be completely different from one day to the next. Charmingly deceptive, this sign likes to wear luxurious lingerie beneath indifferent outerwear. Style matters less than that their clothing feels soft and comfortable. Sensitive Cancers wear clothes that are feminine and pretty - and very huggable."
So, apparently, there's a reason I'm confused…
Not to mention, erratically dressed.

12 comments:
WOW ... this fits me too ... I am gonna hijack it from you to post on my page. I am a Cancer too and it's totally on key!!! Thanks for sharing this with us!!!
*hugs*
Humbly His,
Heaven
http://crabbybitches.com/
No, no - don't thank me. Just trying to help.
H-
Welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.
T-
*looking around*
Where did I put that blurglecruncheon...?
So +/- 30 days - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
*looking around*
Where did I put that blurglecruncheon...?
Oooh, I think I just got a little aroused.
Crabby Bitch...strike that. Correction Crazy Bitch
...perhaps a bit multi-personalitied?
j/k
gg-
thank you, ma'am!
It's past and it was good. :-)
T-
*pouts*
Only a little...?
:-p
H-
HA!
No, see, that's what you were supposed to get from this. I'm not nuts, just moon-driven. Which, clearly, makes it... Not My Fault.
:-)
Only a little...?
Talk to me when you *find* the blurglecruncheon...
Mmmm.
. . . luxurious lingerie beneath indifferent outerwear.
Very nice. :)
T-
ROFL
You got me. :-D
M-
well, we aim to please... she coughs discreetly
*grin*
Hehe... didn't realize you were a Cancer. Wow... I think you're the first Cancer I've ever really gotten along with. Well, no wait... there was this guys way back when, but then he treated me like crap later, so screw him. LOL :-D
Happy belated b-day, btw!
*hugs*
turiya
t-
Well, thank you for letting me be your token Cancerian friend. ;-)
Post a Comment