I've said all along that one of the things I like best about BG is that he is truly a Thinking Man.
I'm on my knees in the bedroom, toys laid out on the bureau.
He hands me the beaded nipple clips. "Here. Put these on -- but I want the beads at the top."
OK, he's done that before, for easier pulling.
But why repeat yourself when you can come up with a different devious means of torturing your sub?
Yes, he pulled. Right up over his cock.
And left it there.
Can you spell, *YEOW!!!*?
Now, it's true that I'm tall.
But that fact just increases the distance between my mouth and my chest. A chest that is decidedly not "pert".
That little 18 inches of chain is just NOT workin' for me!
HE, however, is entirely happy.
Chuckling even.
While exhorting me to greater exertion on the bobbing front.
With a big, stinkin' grin on his face.
Wretch.
Did I say I like a thinking man?
"Rewind! Rewind!"
;-)
9 comments:
Ok - I'll say it - be careful what you wish for.
Heh... it's always the laughing that gets me... the laughing at the expense of our torment. Have you ever wondered why they're laughing???
*hugs*
turiya
gg-
S'truth.
And you're right. I really shouldn't assume that the universe will know I'm kidding when I say I've changed my mind. I wouldn't have him any other way. *goopy smile*
t-
I think they laugh just because they can.
Maddening.
(And entirely part of their plan!)
Nice visual.
How tall are you?
H-
I'm 5'9"
Tall enough to count as tall, not so tall as to encounter major issues from it.
Except pants. I *cannot* find 36" inseam pants...
;-)
mmmmm, a tall woman with big breasts.....strikes a lusty 15 yr.old cord in me........
(I just might be 5' for another decade or so....)
What I love about reading blogs, is that I get to totally focus on the sub., which apparently is not the point in day to day, but puh-sha!
w-
Well, that made me grin, anyhow!
It is fun getting to know the personalities as they peek (or in my case, barge) through, isn't it?
You're 5'9"...sexy sexy.
I love tall women...and men.
I so wanted to be tall. Most women in my family at least 5'10.
H-
And I always wanted to be a pocket woman. You know, the type men are always looking at when they're with tall chicks?
I do fit in well with the fam, tho'. The only short person was one grandma, all the rest are or were People of Stature.
(grandiose but that's to hide my disappointment at not being Pocket Woman)
And I'm totally with ya on the tall men. Height's not a deal-breaker but it's definitely a mark in the Pro column.
Post a Comment