Saturday, May 15, 2010

Can You Spell "Trepidation"?

See, here's the thing:
I'm really pretty much of an organic material kind of slut.
Ropes, fabrics, leather, wood, these predominate among our devices of torture pleasure ... and they're all very squirmy-making.

Metal? Not so much so. Kinda leaves me cold.
Metal with dangerously sharp edges?
Cold sweat and palpitations may ensue...

BG oh-so-casually asked me if I'd ever had a rape fantasy. Well, yeah. I have a vivid imagination, after all. 

So he started planning a scene-
"naked BG fucking naked jz after ripping off her t-shirt and cutting off her panties. yum."

That rape scene part? A big "Amen!" to the "yum."
The t-shirt ripping? Yeeeha!
The rough sex? Send me in, coach!
Even the potential violence doesn't deter me. I truly have absolute trust in this man.

But the sharp-edged-metal-thing part? Aaaaaagh!!!
(Have I mentioned that I've been known to pass out just from innoculations?)
Even knowing BG does NOT get off on blood (thank you, Jesus!) it still spooks me.

I do get the point of why he wants to do it - this would be the granddaddy of all power exchanges. And please don't mistake that statement for me condoning the violence of actual rape. Real life rape is nothing but power extortion and it's a horrible, horrible thing. But to scene one with someone you absolutely trust gives you each the permission and assistance to let go and totally push the edges of your boundaries. Just shoot the tube and FLY!

I'm imagining ... hot.
I'm imagining ... loud.
I'm imagining ...
The Damned Knife Again!

It will definitely be an exercise in submission, that's for sure. Because it's not him I'm afraid of - it's me and my reactions. (Like, oh, say, the ill-timed thrash of panic ...) But that's really kind of the point, isn't it?

*takes deep breath and stiffens her spine*

******************************************
Jz: so, what did you rip my bodice with in this fantasy of yours?
SP: a switch blade
Jz: dang!
Jz: i didn't realize that I had choices beyond hands or teethe!
SP: and you said How sharp is that???
Jz: (please ignore the Elizabethan "e" above)
SP: so I shaved off three pubic hairs perfectly - and one e too
SP: that's how sharp
Jz: I think I'm flushed...
******************************************

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

su fantasies, mi fantasies :)

Jz said...

I thought I saw someone in pink boots lurking in the background!!
:-)

strivingforpeace said...

I agree it sounds enticing/terrifying all at the same time.

tread carefully -- sometimes when we push buttons they go "Boom!"

at the same time I may just borrow this scenario for some 'private time' later on.....

sfp

PS -- word verification: entingl

turiya said...

I'm with ya... I can deal with rape play... but the knife? Not so sure about that... I have a fear of anything with a cutting edge to it.

*hugs*

turiya

Anonymous said...

I've never gone that far. Don't think I could. And the knife...yea, that scares me too.

BTW...cute IM exchange.

-H

Jz said...

sfp-
I swear woman, you have the best word verifications!

Yes, it sure could be a button bomb. But then again, it could be the bestest button push ever. Only one way to find out! :-)

t-
The idea does make me a little nervous but it's not a deal-breaker. With him, anyhow. Anyone else (except SP and his switchblade, natch!) and this would send me screaming into the night. (See Jz run. Run, Jz, run.)

H-
I will admit, I'm only mentally prepared for the knife for cutting the panties. If he starts brandishing it sor much else, I'm gonna be doing some really quick on-the-fly mental adjustments, there. :-)

and yeah, I love IM'ing with that man. One reason I miss him so much. One of those could keep me grinning for weeks...

worm said...

I used to feel similarly about knives-too much, too scary, not sure what 'good' could come of them. Then I had me a Dom who was into them. When he told me, I was silent. Completely silent. The first time he used it on me, I was scared and could hardly breath. He used it to peel the wax off my covered torso. All across my tender belly I felt the sharp blade glide. cringe. The next time was much quicker, I think. He had been beating on me for a good 20 or 30 mins. and I was totally buzzed out. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled back my head. I felt the blade and the tip slide from my temple, along my jawbone, and under my chin. He pulled me back further and gently poked and turned the tip on each of my breasts and then pulled it down my rib cage and poked it into my belly, just above my pubic bone. It was fucking hot. I like knives :)

Florida Dom said...

Let us know if he makes the fantasy a reality and what it was like for you.

FD

Jz said...

w-
That's why I'm trying not to spaz out over the whole idea. The thought may make me cringe but I also know this man is not going to hurt me. So it just doesn't sit right to say "hell, no!" before I've even tried something. (Think children and vegetables. *grin* )
After all, I could end up loving it myself!


FD-
I'm pretty sure he will make it a reality. He's mentioned it more than once, over the course of several months. And I'll certainly let you guys know.

Just don't hold your breath in the meantime. We've got at least four more months of "molasses in January" mode and I doubt it will happen until we get out of that.
Something to look forward to!
*wiggles eyebrows*