the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
In Passing...
I love rope marks, can I just say that?
Unfortunately, they never last very long. Yes, there's residual redness. Bruises. Tenderness.
But the well-defined imprint is a thing of fleeting beauty. *sigh*
Nothing gold can stay, I guess.
7 comments:
Couldn't agree more....couldn't agree more....
hugs,
mouse
no comment
Yes!!!! I'm right there with ya, sista!
*hugs*
turiya
you get to play with all the good toys
(kicks dust at her feet)
sfp
PS -- love the word verification - "piverse"
m-
(Did you catch the Robert Frost?) :-)
gg-
too lost in happy reverie, I gotcha
t-
glad for the company!
sfp-
"piverse"? - you gotta be kidding me!
(and I think you've played with some good toys, too, missy! I read your blog...)
I WANT SOME TOO....
st-
And really, who can blame you?!?
Welcome, btw. :-)
Post a Comment