H- Sorry! I wondered if I should explain a bit - should have listened to myself! This is transporter chief Miles O’Brien from Star Trek Next Generation (Before he transferred from the Enterprise to Deep Space Nine. ;-D)
This would be a perfect wall photo for my cubicle at work, perhaps with a caption that says, "The hardest part of my job is being nice to stupid people."
7 comments:
I agree - except I don't know who it is ....??!!! Cheers Hilary
H-
Sorry! I wondered if I should explain a bit - should have listened to myself!
This is transporter chief Miles O’Brien from Star Trek Next Generation (Before he transferred from the Enterprise to Deep Space Nine. ;-D)
No, and i wouldn’t want to unsee it, it’s just too funny!
This would be a perfect wall photo for my cubicle at work, perhaps with a caption that says, "The hardest part of my job is being nice to stupid people."
mm-
You make an excellent point. :-)
GB-
I like the idea!
Send a picture when you get it up? ;-)
What has been seen cannot be unseen...
S-
Precisely!
welcome. :-)
Post a Comment