Saturday, February 29, 2020

This Year's Get-Away

You thought I’d forgotten about the annual group retreat, didn’t you?
HA! Like I would do that to you…

Not only have I not forgotten, I’m actually planning something a little special this year.

I’m going to rent this big, gorgeous house, with the big, gorgeous porch looking out over a… well, not so big - but hugely scenic - body of water. There’s a lawn large enough for croquet, pine trees for the wind to murmur through, wicker chairs to relax on, a boat, and even a dog!

See? 
Perfection.
Who’s with me?

Anyhow, that’s another year of February Fragments done and dusted.
Thanks for coming along for the ride - hope to see you back here soon!

11 comments:

Mrs Fever said...

Is the dog one of those self-feeding, self-exercising kind? ;)

It looks lovely; I hope you have a splendid time! :)

Fondles said...

looks n sounds fab...i wanna go!!!

Bleue D'âme said...

Gorgeous!
i'd totally suck at croquet, though.
your Feb. posts made my month a bit brighter, thank-you, thank-you.

messymimi said...

To learn croquet, i'd find a way to go if i had to walk!

Jz said...

Mrs. F-
Maybe it's the neighbors - and just comes over for petting?
(Sure, rain on my parade...)

And I'm sure I'll have a splendid time... but aren't you coming along?
It's a group retreat, after all.

F-
I've signed you up! :-)

B-
Well, actual playing of croquet can be optional, it's just a must to be able to have a game that's a must. :-)

mm-
Yay!
That's at least one person that will play with me!

olivia said...

ME!! I”m in!!! I’ll play croquet! (I even know how to play!!). Yes, yes, yes.

Jz said...

o-
Excellent!
Welcome to the party! :-)

Dyanne @ I Want Backsies said...

I WANT TO GOOOOO!!! PICK ME! PICK ME! I'll bring pie!

Jz said...

D-
Of COURSE you can join us! Even without a pie.
(But please bring the pie anyhow!)
:-D

selkie said...

I LOVE croquet! And am REALLY REALLY bad at it so double plus! We can play and YOU can win! And well, you know me and dogs ... I'm in!

Jz said...

Wheeeeee!!!!!
I am looking forward to this vacation! :-D