Sunday, March 15, 2020

Maybelline in Space

This one is for the college bestie: my citified friend, who once laughed herself sick when she witnessed the spectacle that was “Jz Applying Makeup”, then sat me down, cleaned me up, and taught me one end of an applicator from another. 

(I got my own back years later, when I had to show her how a fireplace works.)

4 comments:

Fondles said...

LOL your tale reminds me of the time a friend of mine "booked" me for an hour before her D n D so I could help her with her makeup. She seriously went out and BOUGHT a whole set because she had none.

Stay safe!

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Yep, we all need a friend who is an expert at something we are not. May we all be well.

Bleue D'âme said...

cheers to friends like that.

Jz said...

F-
Well, I did have makeup… just no skills!
:-D

mm-
Yes, most of my friends are expert at things I am not. (This is not hard to do, so I’m not really bragging here.) But I love them even through my envy! ;-D

B-
‘Zackly!