Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Well, That's Done Now

*PHEW!*
It was fun, however. Thanks for sticking with me... 
(and please don’t expect me to keep up that pace!)

I’ll be back in a day or so, after I’ve rested and caught up with real life.

7 comments:

Liz A. said...

That's the lovely thing about May. Suddenly the blogosphere is reasonable again.

messymimi said...

Enjoy a few days off!

Brett Minor said...

I was thinking the same. I'm jumping back in again tomorrow with a fresh post.

Red said...

I couldn't resist. I'm in a routine. And the WIP I returned to did not behave properly, so blogging is a useful crutch.

But tomorrow is Friday (here) and I WILL be posting a new flash fiction.

Jz said...

L-
Certainly more manageable-feeling! :-)

mm-
Will do. (Altho' I have to be careful that it doesn't get away from me...)

B-
It's best not to wait too long, it's true.
I'll be over to read!

R-
Sorry about the WIP but you can whip it into shape, I'm sure.
Did you have many prompts left over to use for Fridays? Or do you prefer promptlessness?

Red said...

I have prompts leftover, but as Fiction Fridays will be ongoing, I'm always happy to increase my backlog!

Jz said...

R-
I shall bear that in mind! :-)