I love our own Nova Scotian Bhangra group -there are quite a few out there of them in some of our gorgeous Nova Scotia locations (this one is Peggy's Cove which is quite well known). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VLNIKv2Jro
I love traditional Indian dance styles. Growing up in school in India, it was an after school option like band or choir. I can't dance, though. Maybe I could now, if I had tried then!
s- Oooh! Thank you, I love that! (Watched a couple more, too.) We’ll go see them when we take our great Nova Scotia Odyssey Vacation. :-D
F- I’m very happy to hear it made you smile. It is great, isn’t it?
R- It’s possible, for sure. My dance teacher used to start kids at age 3. She told me years later, “No, of course they can’t dance well at 3, but that’s when you can teach them to hear the beat. Then watch them at the age of 5, as opposed to the kids who just start then.”
a_k- You ain’t just whistlin’ Dixie, sunshine. Boy, howdy! :-D
o- Isn’t it cool? Glad you enjoyed.
mm- I hear ya. I’m better than many but still far, FAR short of actual gracefulness.
D- And I love all the individual variations - all of which are still terrific!
13 comments:
I love our own Nova Scotian Bhangra group -there are quite a few out there of them in some of our gorgeous Nova Scotia locations (this one is Peggy's Cove which is quite well known). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VLNIKv2Jro
That was crazy awesome. I can't dance to save my life. They're so fluid! thank you for leaving a smile on my face now :)
Thank you for that interlude in my day!
I love traditional Indian dance styles. Growing up in school in India, it was an after school option like band or choir. I can't dance, though. Maybe I could now, if I had tried then!
Graceful men are so dang sexy.
Oh, that is fabulous! Thanks for posting this. I will be watching more than once too...
They are so beautifully graceful! Never in all my years of forced dance lessons as a child was i accused of being graceful.
Liquid and effortless. Gawgeous!
Love this for so many reasons. Thank-you for the share!
s-
Oooh! Thank you, I love that! (Watched a couple more, too.)
We’ll go see them when we take our great Nova Scotia Odyssey Vacation.
:-D
F-
I’m very happy to hear it made you smile.
It is great, isn’t it?
R-
It’s possible, for sure. My dance teacher used to start kids at age 3. She told me years later, “No, of course they can’t dance well at 3, but that’s when you can teach them to hear the beat. Then watch them at the age of 5, as opposed to the kids who just start then.”
a_k-
You ain’t just whistlin’ Dixie, sunshine.
Boy, howdy! :-D
o-
Isn’t it cool?
Glad you enjoyed.
mm-
I hear ya.
I’m better than many but still far, FAR short of actual gracefulness.
D-
And I love all the individual variations - all of which are still terrific!
B-
Glad you love, chica. :-)
That was great! Thanks for sharing... loved it!
CDS-
I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed it!
(Feel free to come back for other Friday Night Dance Parties - there are usually a couple a month!)
<3 <3 <3 I am watching over and over again.
lm-
Wheeeeee!!!
Glad you're having fun!
Post a Comment