Besides, what some fail to realize is that a lump of coal in your stocking is a gift. Not necessarily something you'd would want, but a gift all the same.
Mind you, some would say the punishment for being naughty is a gift... and one to be thoroughly enjoyed.
6 comments:
Good is a relative term.
Besides, what some fail to realize is that a lump of coal in your stocking is a gift. Not necessarily something you'd would want, but a gift all the same.
Mind you, some would say the punishment for being naughty is a gift... and one to be thoroughly enjoyed.
So, I say be really good at being naughty.
Just good enough.....just naughty enough....
hugs abby
Wait ... I thought naughty was the new nice! ;)
pk-
Depressing tho' it is to contemplate the concept of coal as a legitmate gift, you're right… it's still better than nothing, isn't it?
I'm not actually very good at being naughty, but I guess that just means I'll have to practice, huh?
a-
You haven't really helped me define my parameters there, ma'am! ;-p
ponders concept of "good enough"…:
L-
I'm old-fashioned - I hadn't gotten the word! ;-p
Surely you aspire to being a 'good girl'.
Surely?
Otherwise you won't get your presents.
Or am I the only one left who still believes in Father Christmas?
Happy Christmas
P xx
P-
Oh, I aspire for sure!
But.. … (is there some holiday-appropriate equivalent to "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"?)
Nonetheless... no, you are not alone in believing.
(wishing, hoping…) :-)
Merry Christmas, my friend.
Post a Comment