the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
I'm so glad it was a success! Safe travels, no ice skating, and have a wonderful Christmas.
"no ice skating"It's funny how many people are saying that to me… ;-pThank you, sweetie. Have a grand holiday. *bump*
Ooooh---so you did win? Enjoy your holiday time, Jz! Have a great Christmas!
Congratulations on your gift being a win, Jz. Thanks for sharing the cute cartoon. Have a lovely Christmas with your family even if you are sitting funny. ;) Hugs and blessings...Cat
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Jz. Glad you picked a winner gift!
B-I think maybe we both won. :-)Hope your Christmas was super, too!C-At least by the time I'd driven all the way there, I had a plausible excuse for my discomfort! ;-)Happy Holidays!J-Thank you, Jake.Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm so glad it was a success! Safe travels, no ice skating, and have a wonderful Christmas.
"no ice skating"
It's funny how many people are saying that to me… ;-p
Thank you, sweetie.
Have a grand holiday.
*bump*
Ooooh---so you did win?
Enjoy your holiday time, Jz! Have a great Christmas!
Congratulations on your gift being a win, Jz. Thanks for sharing the cute cartoon. Have a lovely Christmas with your family even if you are sitting funny. ;)
Hugs and blessings...Cat
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Jz. Glad you picked a winner gift!
B-
I think maybe we both won. :-)
Hope your Christmas was super, too!
C-
At least by the time I'd driven all the way there, I had a plausible excuse for my discomfort! ;-)
Happy Holidays!
J-
Thank you, Jake.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment