Sunday, December 13, 2015

Decisions, Decisions...

I can smugly announce that I'm pretty much done with my Christmas shopping.
Except…
I've gotten a bit bogged down looking for BG's kinky gift for this year.

You see, after the debacle success of last year's magnets (gg, I still have a bone to pick with you about that!) I learned a very important lesson:

This man doesn't necessarily use toys the way I fantasize about.
(Go figure, huh?)
Even already-perverted pervertibles can take on new and unexpected purpose in his hands, so I must be vewy, vewy careful…

Those stinkin' magnets were purchased because I'd been swept away by visions of intense, erotic nipple pain - wave after wave of lovely burning torment, running straight from my breasts to my groin. Such was my dream… and is indeed the reality -- IF he chooses to use them on my nipples. But that truly is an iffy proposition, since his favorite way to use them is still... on my tongue. (#evenpainslutsweep)

And while I am generally able to withstand the searing agony of that for long enough to please him, I freely admit that each and every time, I'm also thinking, "What dang fool went and bought these, anyhow?"

So gift selection has been a far more deliberate affair this year.
Anything - anything at all - that makes me purr, "ooooh, that looks deliciously wicked…" must now be scrutinized from all angles, all possibilities considered. I've tried to see them with the eyes of a dominant… which generally results in a very short list of possibilities very quickly.

Yet I don't want to go completely chicken-shit on him, either. 
I still want to get something that will bring that evil grin to his face. 
Because let's face it, that's a pretty hot thing, that grin…  ;-D

What to do? what to do…?

8 comments:

abby said...

I am so with you on this one...last year I went with something I knew
ahead time would make His eyes light up...and my bottom too...and any other area of my body that He deems is too pale. I will never be able to look at 'toys' the same way He does..good luck shopping.
hugs abby

greengirl said...

I don't think this is a safe game you're playing - in that i really just don't think you can win this one...Oh, and, you're welcome.

Bleue D'âme said...


There really is no way for you to benefit here, no matter how "harmless" or purr worthy the item looks, it will be used against you.
But what a way to get into the true spirit of giving!

AND...yah. Be all smug.
Haven't even started.
Thinking might just do cookies this year and call it done...

Jz said...

a-
Thank you for the wishes. I actually think I've settled on something!

gg-
You're right, there are certainly no sure bets here. He's far better at thinking things up than I am at guessing his game plan…

(and I'm just ignoring that "you're welcome", missy! ;-p)

B-
I know
But realizing that I won't get to have my cake and eat it too is NOT going to keep me from dreaming!
(gift cards when in doubt…)

ancilla_ksst said...

There is no way to win this one! LOL I'm sure it will be fun though. For someone (evil grin).

Jz said...

a-
Prolly not… but never say die! ;-)

Jake said...

Actually, I think that this game is one of those where you kind of win even when you lose, you know? Of course, I'm saying that from the side of the relationship that would be employing the toy, rather than having it employed on them. Good luck! At least the shopping is fun!

Jz said...

J-
You are, of course, right, but I'm only admitting that here in the fine print!
;-p

(Still doesn't mean I like industrial-strength magnets in my mouth, tho'…!)