It was quite the five-year celebration.
We had cookies, candies, crackers, brownies, fudge, cakes, pie, fruit salad, energy bars, granola, galette, boozy drinks, and Home Made Twinkies! (If you haven't seen them all yet, go check out the links. Go ahead... I'll wait 'til you're done!)
Thanks to all the bakers (confectioners, bartenders...) who made it happen.
You are a terrific bunch of supportive people and I'm glad we get together each year and give the world… GOODIES!!
![]() |
| He's glad, too... |
You are why I keep doing this.
You make it so much fun. :-)
Thanks again.
J.

14 comments:
Was fun JZ. Thanks for organising it. See you next year.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
You bring the party sweets and mouse will always supply the bar.
Hugs,
mouse
i had to be offline most of yesterday - but it looks like it was a smashing success of a virtual party - thanks again for hosting. and - if next year you want to provide the recipe for this picture above - well - that would be alright.
That man looks yummy.
-H
It was a lot of fun Jz...thanks so much for organizing the event! So many yummy recipes! Ooh and thank you for the very yummy picture above! :D
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
Wah! I haven't got around to everybody yet, but what I have seen has been awesome. Great job everybody and thanks JZ!
-r.
It was so much fun, Jz. I still have a few left to see, but I will definitely get to them.
Thank you for putting it all together.
r-
I'm glad you enjoyed it, too. :-)
(and I loved that you asked ahead of time if I would be doing it again! Made me feel like people really do look forward to it, not simply participate when it happens, if you see what I mean…)
m-
Deal!
*bumpage*
gg-
Thanks, cutes.
And, man, your lips to God's ears about that recipe for next year!
H-
true fact-
Except for the tats, he looks just like SP did when he and I first met.
At least, the visible bits. *ahem*
C-
You're very welcome.
On all accounts! :-D
r-
It was a particularly fine celebration this year, wasn't it?
We done good. ;-p
M-
They just suck you in, don't they, these recipes?
Glad you had fun.
Thanks, Jz, you know how much i appreciate it and enjoy it, right? It is possibly the most domestic thing i do all year. :-)
s-
I'm very glad you enjoy it... even if I somewhat question the accuracy of the last statement...
Yy
I don't know if cookies would be what I was thinking
B-
Modesty cookies? ;-p
a bit late in replying but loved being part of it JZ..smiles
and I was tickled that you joined us. :-)
Post a Comment