Monday, December 1, 2014

Some Domestic Benefits to Having a Dom

a cleaner house
Because it would be terrible to, oh, say, fracture a toe (god wot) in the course of trying to convert an unused, undusted, unvaccuumed, and VERY messy bedroom into a clean, fresh space in which to scene -- in less than 30 minutes.
Much better to break out the Lestoil and Murphy's Oil Soap and stay ahead of the game!
(I'll let you know how that works out for me…)

faster household repairs
Because once he's taken the trouble to give me step by step instructions for precisely how to fix a given problem, I really don't want to be hearing that drawled, "okaaaay…" when I mention, two weeks later, that I still haven't removed and bored out that sink trap yet…
(Workin' now, by golly!)

a better stocked freezer
Because I never know what he's going to want to eat while I'm under the table…
;-D

Anyone have any more to toss into the ring??

2 comments:

nilla said...

...a nice tidy lingerie drawer since you did the pitch n toss earlier...

...laundry up to date so that you always have a damp washcloth to hand...

...clean sheets because who wants to fling themselves with their Dom onto ones where dust flies up and makes your eyes water when your mouth is filled with cock....?...

...vacuumed/washed floors for kneeling without crumbs under ones knees under said table (you kind of covered that one already but I just filled in some detail with my overly lust-fevered brain...)

:D

glad you're so happy, sweetie...it looks good on ya.

nilla

Jz said...

n-
yeah.
about those sheets...

;-p

thanks, cutes!