This year's holiday carol sing will take place on the porch (don't forget your hot cocoa!)
where we'll hear a song that reminds us that Christmas truly lives in the heart.
(And I double-dog dare you to resist singing along!)
With all my heart, I wish you each peace and joy...
and a whole lot of song.
Merry Christmas!

7 comments:
Merry Christmas, Jz!!
love,
sofia
May you be a little less reluctant in the coming year!
Merry Christmas Jz! Thanks for the great pic and song...loved them! ;)
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
Is that your porch? Omg, you have treeeeeeesssss!!! You know, in case you didn't see them...Trees are apparently in short supply around here...
Hope you had an awesome Christmas with plenty of hot cocoa.
l-
ooo, I'd have a hard time without treeeeeees.
(says the Druid of lives gone by...)
My Christmas was lovely, thank you.
I hope yours was, as well.
I'm glad you're back among us. :-)
You are adorable. It’s so nice to hear your point of view. Honest,hilarious…good job
s-
well, errrr, ummmm... thanks!
(I'm not used to fulsome praise - but I'll take it.)
:-D
Post a Comment