Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Random Observation

So, I almost clocked a wild turkey yesterday morning as it dashed into the road in the murky hours of oh-dark-thirty.

It carried a dried hydrangea in its mouth and was being chased from the shopping center's parking lot by about twenty of its closest friends.

I begin to suspect there is much more to the Secret Life of Birds than we can ever know...

5 comments:

Cat said...

LOL Thanks for the giggles Jz...it's like they were playing keep away. ;)

Hugs and Blessings...
Cat

Unknown said...

That's hysterical. Thanks for sharing that image!

Jz said...

C-
Or making a get-away...
:-D

s-
It was a fairly Fellini-esque moment...
;-)

Anonymous said...

What a riot. The one who brings the flower home to mom first wins?

Glad he mIssed you. . Or that you missed him. Turkeys are so funny. Stupid--but amusing.


Nilla

Jz said...

n-
And fast...
Champeen sprinters when they want to be.
Which I wish would happen more often as they *left* the road than as they entered it... :-)